The NewTek Connect Spark Pro 4K to NDI Converter is a portable production-ready IP video solution that converts supported HDMI 2.0 video signals up to 4K UHD 60p to full-bandwidth NDI for use with compatible systems, devices, and applications connected to the same Local Area Network. Connect Spark Pro is universally compatible with any NDI compliant device including NewTek TriCaster, Panasonic AV-HLC100, Livestream Studio, Telestream Wirecast, Streamstar, NSCaster, OBS Studio, Broadcast Pix Flint, VidBlasterX, and VMix live production systems. Remote cameras can easily be moved outside of the studio as the connection from Connect Spark Pro to your live show is via the standard Ethernet network. The Connect Spark Pro can display tally onboard and externally via Tally out. Thanks to the improved NDI integration, it can provide both Program and Preview tally indicators.
Capture 4K UHD video from any compatible camera or device, and bring it directly into your IP-based production workflow from anywhere on your network with Connect Spark Pro 4K NDI video converter from NewTek.
• HDMI 2.0 video input with embedded audio
• Conversion to full-bandwidth NDI® for high-quality output to IP with near-zero latency
• Support for 4K UHD and 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second
• Optional multicast mode to accommodate network bandwidth considerations
• Remote configuration & monitoring via Web-based user interface
• Tally support via NDI®, with built-in program/preview tally lights
• Wired Ethernet connectivity, with support for Power over Ethernet (POE)
• Hardware-based FPGA and SoC technology
• Industry-standard, threaded-screw camera mount
• Compatible with all systems, devices, and applications that support NDI®
About NewTek NDI
NDI is in use on millions of systems and allows multiple video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP, and to encode, transmit and receive many streams of high quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. This benefits any network-connected video device, including video mixers, graphics systems, capture cards, and many other production devices. This makes it possible to exponentially increase the number of sources available for live production switching, without directly attaching to devices, changing locations, or investing in expensive, high-bandwidth networks that simply replace SDI-based workflows.UPC:
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 337 ratings and reviews