The NewTek TriCaster 2 Elite 4K Live Production System provides broadcast video producers, visual storytellers, and system integrators with functionality and uncompromised flexibility connecting virtually any video source or remote caller, blending superior production tools and NDI IP workflow management like no other video production systems in the industry.
Save now! Ask us about the trade-in program for your existing TriCaster rackmount systems.
All Eligible Rackmount Systems:
Any NewTek HD or SD Production Switcher
Setting New Standards
TriCaster 2 Elite enables studios, broadcasters, large scale campuses, and enterprise facilities to harness nearly every major video calling application and IP video source type in use today, including:
• Skype™, MS Teams™, Zoom Meetings™, GoToMeeting™, Discord, Tencent
• NDI®, SRT, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, SRC
These, along with almost unlimited traditional SDI sources, can be accessed and used simultaneously to connect in-studio guests and remote video callers without compromise or worrying about connectivity.
NewTek TC2 has a high-speed 60x45 video crosspoint that includes 8 configurable mix outputs in HD or 2 in UHD; 8 mix/effects (M/Es) with 4 layers each and 32 external inputs that automatically determine video format and resolutions up to 4Kp60.
• Produce simultaneous mixes
• Deliver multiple 4K streams to different places at once
• Feed video walls
• Accommodate separate branding and language packages
• Record programs, sources, and replays
• Media Players
• Tell more and better stories
• Powerful and complete live
• NDI applications
• Live video production system
NewTek Premium Access provides access to premium applications, and tools such as Live Story Creator, LiveGraphics, LivePanel, NDI KVM, Digital Media Aspect Ratios & Frame Rates, and Unlimited NDI Recording.
Live Call Connect
Many types of live productions are enhanced with the ability to easily bring in participants who are located remotely. Live Call Connect functionality integrates many of the most commonly used Internet conferencing applications including Microsoft Skype™, Microsoft Teams™, Zoom Meetings™, GoToMeeting™, Discord™, and Tencent™.
Productions are enhanced with real-time interactions that feature multiple high-quality video and audio inputs, so that show producers are able to connect between studios and remote guests or callers from anywhere in the world, without compromise or worrying about connectivity.
Design animated titles, motion graphics, and looping effects using popular Adobe® Creative Cloud® tools*—then import them directly into your NewTek live production system. With the innovative LiveGraphics Creator plugin to simplify and accelerate authoring in Adobe® After Effects® CC for users of all experience levels, plus enhanced real-time system functionality allowing unprecedented customization, playback, and automation options, LiveGraphics lets you produce and present spectacular live graphics faster and easier than ever before.
• Transform Adobe® Photoshop® CC files into complex animations
• Simplify and accelerate motion graphics creation using Adobe® After Effects® CC
• Support for live text editing, replaceable images, and real-time data integration
• Smart layers with independent Intro, Outro, and Loop motion settings, and effects
• Configurable animation speed, delay, and layer linking for offset actions
• User-friendly, drag-and-drop interface, and one-button file import/export
• Comprehensive preset library for text and layer effects
• Load layered animations and PSD files directly into system buffers
• Designate layer and data presets for any asset, then export and store as a template
• Up to 16 data presets and effect states per asset, with full macro support
• Fully compatible with DataLink™, including DataLink™ extension for Google Chrome
• 100+ customizable, production-ready templates included
* Adobe® Creative Cloud® membership required. Minimum system requirements apply.
Advanced Audio I/O
Merge system audio seamlessly into external routing and mixing workflows for comprehensive integration, sophisticated configuration, and complex handling. Advanced Audio I/O extracts all incoming and outgoing audio channels, including embedded SDI and NDI® audio channels, and makes them available for independent routing and delivery to external audio destinations, including Dante™, AES67, and USB sound devices, as well as compatible mixing boards and consoles.
• Supports comprehensive integration of system audio with external mixers
• Allows independent routing of any audio input or audio output channel(s) for external routing
• Enables extraction of embedded audio from SDI or NDI® sources for external routing
• Supply multiple audio channels from any input source or output to external destinations1
• Up to 8x audio channels per input source or output
*Requires external audio device that supports the appropriate number of channels
Compatible with Dante™, AES67, and USB sound devices2
2 Dante and AES67 require compatible virtual sound card licenses (sold separately)
Access the user interface of your NewTek live production system and take control from anywhere on your network. With NDI ® KVM, your workspace is simultaneously output as an interactive NDI® video source. Simply launch NDI® Studio Monitor, select the source from among the available inputs and outputs, then view or run your production remotely from any compatible computer or device.
Expand your shot selection and storytelling opportunities without increasing your source count. With Virtual PTZ, you can create and access multiple shots from any individual video signal—complete with live virtual zoom and real-time pan and scan effects. Start with a full-resolution camera angle or video source, define distinct areas of interest, then store as full-frame presets that you can switch or transition between seamlessly.
Virtual Set Library
Conquer the challenges of time, space, and budget while taking your presentation to a whole new level. With full access to the premium library of NewTek LiveSet™ virtual sets, you can choose from an extended variety of simulated environments to suit your style and your brand, providing an instant professional touch that enhances the look and feel of your productions.
The installer includes LiveSet effect(s) with left, center, and right camera angles, and corresponding NewTek Virtual Set Editor* template(s) for optional customization.
* NewTek Virtual Set Editor software sold separately.
• Chic Comfort
• Cloud City
• Freight Forward
• Lecture Lux
• Market Trends
• Ready Room
• Warm Reception