SlingStudio Base Hub and CameraLink Bundle is essential bundle kit for Wireless Live Multi-Camera Production. Use your Smartphone with CaptureApp as your secondary camera while your Primary Camcorder with CameraLink can be wirelessly transmit the video up to 300 feet to SlingStudio Base Hub.
For more information for individual product included in this kit, please read product description below.
SlingStudio Base Hub
SlingStudio Hub is a Portable, Wireless Live Multi Camera switcher, recorder and streaming. The switcher allows you can connect a up to 10 professional cameras, camcorders, SlingStudio CameraLink and smartphone with its video-grade 802.11ac wireless technology transmit video signal up tp 300 feet of distance. Just under 3 lbs, this unit also has HDMI Input Type A connector support resolution up to 1080p30. SlingStudio HUB can record resolution up to 1080p60 up to 30 Mbps. With Console app running on iPad Air 2 or above you can configure your streaming server in the touch of a button and you are broadcasting your live-switched, multi-camera SlingStudio production to Facebook, YouTube and other sites in HD. SlingStudio allow user simultaneous recording seven video channels into SD UHS or External USB 3.0 hard drives.
Switching between different sources to create a live cut/program stream
Video transitions supported: cut, dissolve, and wipe
Live broadcasting to Facebook and YouTube
Wireless Video Inputs
With SlingStudio Capture App, you can use your iPhone 6* or higher or Android Phones with Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher.
Video: HDMI Type A connector - 1080i60, 1080p30, 720p60 and 720p30
Audio: 2-channel embedded audio (48 KHz, 16-bit)
HDMI Type C connector supporting up to 1080p60 video output of program/quad view. Zero-latency option available in HDMI passthrough mode for an HDMI input source
AV Sources Supported
Up to 10 connected sources and 4 monitored sources* in 1080p30/720p60/720p30 modes. Some example combinations include:
• 2 smartphones, 1 CameraLink, 1 HDMI input
• 3 smartphones, 1 HDMI input
• 3 cameras/camcorder via CameraLink, 1 HDMI input
• 4 cameras/camcorder via CameraLink
• 4 smartphones
Up to 2 monitored sources.* Some example combinations include:
• 2 cameras/camcorder via CameraLink
• 2 smartphones
• 1 camera/camcorder via CameraLink, 1 smartphone
Video Recording Formats (MP4)
• H.264 High Profile 4:2:0 support up to 1080p60 up to 30 Mbps
Multi-Stream Recording (MP4) ISO
• Record up to 7 simultaneous recordings
SlingStudio Console App (free for iPad Air 2 or higher)
Monitoring of all input sources
• Recording of all input sources, program stream, quad-view composite stream, and line-in audio
• Playback of all recordings
• Recordings are time-align-optimized for post-production workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Apple Final Cut Pro X
• Lower-third overlay
• Text overlay
• Multiple compositions (split view, PIP)
• Saving compositions and lower-thirds
• Mutes/unmutes audio to program mix
• Always-on audio (ON) or audio follows video (AFV) for all video input sources
• Mixing audio line-in input
• Volume fader control
• Audio metering
• Audio monitoring of inputs and program mix
Single location to visualize SlingStudio hotspot quality. For each connected device, the SlingStudio Hotspot Quality indicator provides real-time suggestions and troubleshooting tools for easy SlingStudio setup.
Information on your event settings within a project context (video production mode, storage left for recording, Internet upload speeds for live broadcasting, battery of each source, and battery indication for the SlingStudio Battery)
HDMI output switching between quad-view input monitoring and program monitoring
Importing to Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Apple Final Cut Pro X
• SD card or USB hard drives/SSD drives
• Real-time information on remaining hours of storage
• Testing write speed of storage devices to validate real-time recording bit rates
• Formatting of SD cards and USB drives
• Importing multimedia and graphics
SlingStudio Capture App (free for iPhone 6 or higher and Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher)
Support program tally
Manual focus/exposure lock support
Seamless integration with the SlingStudio Console app to switch to different video
production modes and bit rates
Seamless connection to SlingStudio wirelessly. SlingStudio Hotspot Quality
indicator showing connection quality.
SlingStudio CameraLink is SlingStudio Hub accesorries, allow user transmit camcorder video signal wirelessly to SlingStudio Hub for swicthing, streaming or recording. This SlingStudio CameraLink features HDMI input, built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi, rechargeable battery, Program Tally Light and support video resolution up to 1080p60 at 30 Mbps with H.264 Encoding.
Use your supported HDMI camera or camcorder to wirelessly send video to SlingStudio from up to 300 feet away.
HDMI D-to-C (micro-to-mini) cable included, support resolution of 1080p60, 1080i60, 1080p30, 720p60, and 720p30 video inputs with 2-channel HDMI embedded audio.
Up to Two Hours of Battery Life of continuous usage and LED indicator reports the current battery capacity.
Program Tally LED
Built-in Tally Light indicates the camera is on the air.
H.264 High Profile 4:2:0 with 1080p60 up to 30 MbpsUPC:
SlingStudio Base Hub
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 318 ratings and reviews