The NewTek TriCaster TC1 PLUS Bundle includes the TriCaster TC1 3RU Live Production System, TC1 Small Control Panel, USB keyboard and mouse. This model comes in 3RU chassis with 500W redundant power supply for multi-tiered hardware fail-safe. Powered with 16-input switching, live streaming, and multi-channel recording in HD, 3G, and 4K UHD at 60p. Equipped with hundreds of advanced production values, including four M/E buses, integrated Skype video calling, two video servers for clips playback, multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive. Simultaneously send Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, and YouTube™ Live. Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, and YouTube. This new TriCaster TC1 provides powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options.
The NewTek TriCaster TC1 PLUS Bundle delivers the power and performance that professional video workflows demand. With industry-leading, software-driven live production technology; a 16-input, multi-source video workflow with support for four SDI hardware inputs; redundant power; and an included 1.5-stripe control panel with 14 source buttons, the NewTek TriCaster TC1 Plus bundle offers the advanced functionality, productivity and creativity that you need to drive your powerhouse productions from start to finish.
Skype TX is also integrated in the TriCaster TC1. You can now easily conduct a live Skype video call with any remote guest, anywhere in the world, without the need of additional equipment. The studio-grade version of the popular app, Skype TX enhances the real-time interaction with broadcast-quality video and balanced audio, allowing you to present production-ready conversations, interviews, reports, and more-regardless of the caller’s device.
Produce amazing content with hundreds of advanced production capabilities for video switching, playback, mix effects, graphics, audio mixing, virtual sets, and more.
4K UHD 60p Capable
Deliver an immersive viewing experience for programs, performances, events, and sports with native support for true 4K Ultra HD resolution at 60 frames per second.
Native IP Processing
Present your video as it was meant to be seen with NewTek’s software-driven processing maintaining native resolution of every signal from input to output.
Multi-Source Video Mixing
Create compelling content using any combination of compatible SDI and IP video sources, including local and remote cameras, mobile devices, Skype video calls, computers, streaming media, video files, graphics, and more.
Produce content for any screen or schedule, with SDI and IP live output, multi-channel recording, multi-platform live streaming, social media publishing, and more.
• Switching, streaming, recording, and delivery in HD, 3G, and 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps
• True IP switching, with native software-driven processing for maximum production power and flexibility
• Native integration of NDI™, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, supporting video, audio, and data transmission over IP with near-zero latency Comprehensive camera coverage and compelling multi-source video mixing, including 16 external inputs—more than any TriCaster past or present
• Studio-grade Skype® video calling with multi-channel Skype TX software integration
• Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without any additional hardware
• Multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive
• Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™ Live, and more
• Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
• Powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options
• Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and 4 x 4 x 4 channel routing
• Premier creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chromakeying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more
• Industry-standard 3RU hardware chassis with 500W redundant power supply
Regular Price: $795.00
Special Price $595 .00
Regular Price: $795.00
Special Price $595 .00
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 431 ratings and reviews