The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 288 Frame is a customizable rack frame that lets you build the ultimate 3G/HD/SD deck control routing switcher. At 18 rack units high and only 6" deep, the Videohub 288 is designed to accept a mix of SDI interface, crosspoint, and power supply cards, upgradable as your application demands. Add up to 72 BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI interfaces along with a single 72 x 72 or dual 288 x 288 crosspoints, and up to 2 power cards. Other features include a removable fan tray, full auto standard detection, re-clocking, 3Gb/s SDI support, 288 x 288 deck control, and ethernet/serial control.
Optional Videohub Master Control and Videohub Smart Control Hardware Control Panel
When you are working in larger facilities with rack mounted equipment then you need a serious hardware based control panel! You can choose from two compact, 1 rack unit sized hardware control panels. Videohub Smart Control features 40 crystal look WRGB illuminated buttons that can be set to any router output. To set the input to any SDI equipment now just requires a single button press.
Videohub Master Control allows direct button entry or scrolling using the spin knob to access any source or destination, even on the largest Videohub router. Simply type in the label, or scroll the knob! You can see the source and destination on the built-in LCD that features beautiful anti aliased fonts for an extremely attractive user experience!
• 18RU rack frame
• Single 288x288 crosspoint card
• Provision for up to 72 I/O cards
• I/O cards can be either SDI or Optical Fiber and can be mixed in the frame
• Each I/O SDI and Optical Fiber card provides 4 inputs, 4 outputs, and 4 deck control ports (uses optional breakout cable sold separately)
• Provision for two Universal Videohub Power Supply modules; one required for operation, two required for redundancy
• Universal Videohub remote cable is an optional cable for connecting four decks to each I/O card
• Universal Videohub Power Supply comes complete with a single 1RU rackmount PSU, power card, and cable; requires IEC cable not included
• Universal Videohub lets you add SDI interface cards and crosspoints for a fully redundant design that keeps working 24/7.
• With no electronic components on the router motherboard, every single part can be replaced simply by hot-plugging cards.
• Cross-points are monitored constantly, and instantly change when a fault is detected!
• Router control software included free for Windows and Mac OS X.
• Firmware upgrade provided via included firmware updater application.
• Redundant power supply options are available, as well as a GPI alarm for connecting external alarms.
• Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on independently of host computer.
• All modules are hot swappable When you're ready to upgrade, all SDI interface cards, crosspoint and power supply cards can be swapped in or out as needed.
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 303 ratings and reviews