This Mix Minus audio mix setting to allow each Skype caller can hear each other but not themselves in their headphones or speakers.
This can be achived via TriCaster and VS4000 Audio Routing Tables.
We recommend to set your output MIX 2 Audio to AUX 1
Our test bench for Audio Mix Minus with TC1 (Advanced Edition) with VS4000
1. NewTek TC1 Version 6-0-180327
2. NewTek VS4000 Version 2-0-170901
3. Four Skype Callers.
4. NDI Video Input Channel 1 thru 4.
Here are our settings
1. NewTek TC1, Set MIX 2 Audio to AUX1
2. Audio Routing / Mix and Minus (INPUT 1 thru 4)
VS4000 on Video Input 1 thru 4 via NDI
3. Configure your NewTek VS4000 Skype on Each channel
4. Uncheck Disable all Skype audio Processing on every Channels.
5. Now you are ready to make or accept Skype Call.
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 412 ratings and reviews