The Decimator DMON-16S 16-Channel Multi-Viewer with SDI and HDMI Outputs is a truly portable and low cost multiviewer in the industry. All 16 SDI inputs are resolution independent, meaning you can monitor a mix of 3G/HD/SD feeds. Select from preset layouts or customize your own, depending on the number of feeds you wish to monitor. The Decimator DMON-16S multiviewer incorporates new easy to use LCD and button control system. This gives you easy access to most of the amazing features that have been unavailable without a computer until now. The days of having to play with complicated dip switches or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting are gone.
Note: Firmware Release 2.0.6 adds 3G-SDI Level B support for 1080p60/59.94/50 for this model, as well as the ability to set the SDI output to 3G level A or B and convert between level A and B.
- Support both 3G level A and B on the input and output. Allowing conversion between 3G level A and B.
- Low cost miniature (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 1 to 16 channel Multi-Viewer or 16 to 1 input multiplexer
- Custom Layouts with various standard layouts
- 16 Character UMD overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- 8 Channel Audio Metering overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- Safe Action and Safe Title overlay per window with individual enables and adjustment
- Centre Cross overlay per window with individual enable
- Tallies can be applied to either Tally Boxes (Default), Outside Safe Action Area or Border
- Tally boxes allows for up to 4 Tallies per window (Green, Red, Blue and Yellow)
- Load and restore Custom Layouts
- Fast switching between inputs using Full-Screen scaling
- Selectable output format in both Full-Screen and Multi-Viewer mode
- Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Linked (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 16 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs with auto detection (26 Formats supported in total)
- Each window is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per window
- Pass-Through mode allowing any of the 16 inputs to be selected and routed to both the (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs