The Decimator Design MD-LX Bi-Directional HDMI/SDI Converter is the 'Lite' version of the hugely popular MD-HX. An extra small low power bi-directional HDMI/SDI converter without the scaling & frame rate conversion. The unit converts between HDMI and SDI in either direction, and support both level A and B 3G-SDI on the inputs and outputs, letting you connect a variety of higher quality HDMI/SDI sources for monitoring and distribution.
This MD-LX converter can be power, control and firmware upgrades via USB on Mac/Windows Applications.
• Auto Select (Active input to all outputs or if both inputs are active SDI to HDMI and HDMI to SDI)
• HDMI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
• SDI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
• HDMI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
• Pocket Sized at 2.4"x2.9"x0.9"
• 1x SDI Input, 1x HDMI Input and 1x SDI output, 1x HDMI output
• Supports 3G level A and B, allowing for conversion between both
• USB provides power, control and firmware upgrades
• Low USB power
• Power Supply and USB Cable (HDMI cable not included)
• 3 Years warranty
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 330 ratings and reviews