The Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control System has a 1000' transmission range and includes two lens drive motors with built-in wireless receivers, a FIZ hand controller, and two handgrips—one for controlling focus and the other for controlling iris and zoom. Each lens drive motor has a cine standard 0.8 MOD drive gear and two 7-pin connectors, allowing you to freely swap or interchange the motors. The motors are powered by daisy-chaining 7-pin cables, and each motor comes with a 19mm rod clamp and a 19 to 15mm reducing bushing.
The FIZ hand controller, which includes a neck strap, allows you to control focus, iris, and zoom. The handgrips include adapters that allow the controllers to be mounted on ARRI-compatible rosettes or 25/30mm diameter rods, such as those used with gimbals. The system is delivered in a waterproof hard case that protects your equipment during transport and storage.
- Please keep in mind that batteries are not included and must be obtained separately.
- The system has three settings: low, medium, and high. It has up to 15 channels to choose from, and the controllers communicate with each motor via the motor ID.
- The FIZ hand unit has three channels of control (focus, zoom, and iris), as well as the ability to override the handgrips.
- The motors can calibrate on lenses that have or do not have hard stops, such as a camera lens with follow focus gears.
- The drive gears on the motors are cine standard 0.8 MOD 32 pitch. Each motor comes with a 19mm rod clamp as well as a 15 to 19mm adapter bushing, allowing you to mount the motors on either a 15mm or a 19mm rod.
- The motors are powered by a D-Tap connector and are daisy-chained via the included cables via the 7-pin connectors.
- Two 18650 3000mAh, 3.7V Li-ion batteries power the FIZ hand controller and each handgrip.
- When idle, the batteries in the FIZ hand controller will last more than 10 hours and up to 48 hours in each handgrip.