The Sony HXC-FB75KC SD/HD Studio Camera with Viewfinder 20x Lens and Mic camera package is supplied with the HDVF-L10 3.5-inch QHD color LCD viewfinder, ENG HD 20x zoom lens and omni-directional monaural electret condenser microphone. The HXC-FB75 is a high-performance-yet cost effective-HD camera system that inherits Sony's proven operability from the highly regarded DXC-D Series of system cameras.
The camera is equipped with three 2/3-inch Full HD Exmor CMOS sensors to provide excellent sensitivity (F12 at 1080i/60) with a low noise ratio. These sensors are common with the HXC-P70, HXC-D70 and PXWX400. This enables easy integration and system flexibility. A wide range of output formats are available, including 1080i/59.94, 50, 1080 PsF/29.97, 25, 720p/59.94, 50, 576i/50 and 480i/59.94. The focus assist function enables precise focusing. Video/Audio and control signal transmission, with power, can extend up to 1,100 ft via Hybrid Optical Fiber Cable. The camera is also controllable from a CCU panel and remote controller.
Sony HXC-FB75 can be used in conjunction with the existing HXCU-FB70 Camera Control Unit. It is a cost effective system camera ideal for small studio operations, conference events and house of worship applications. The camera integrates Neutrik Fibre transmission as standard and supports the CA-TX70 Triax Adapter.
• Flexible signal outputs 1080-line HD at 59.94i, 50i, 29.97 PsF and 25 PsF; 720-line HD at 59.94p and 50p; SD at 576/50i and 480/59.94i
• High sensitivity: F12 at 59.94i (F13 at 50i)
• Powerful system camera designed to work with the current HXCU-FB70 fiber interface camera control unit (not included)
• Built-in fiber optic interface supports cable runs of up to 1,150' of (CCFN) Hybrid fiber cable (with CCU power) or up to 6 miles of Single Mode Fiber cable (with local power)
• HDVF interface for viewfinder cable connection supports portable HDVF viewfinders and new OLED HDVF viewfinders
• 3-gate Skin Tone Detail helps your on-screen talent look their best
• Low noise: signal-to-noise ratio of 60 dB (with noise suppression)
• Along with the standard 2x, the HXCFB75 now provides 4x Digital Video Extender
• Slow Shutter - up to 8 frames (selectable in 1 frame increments)
• TLCS (Total Level Control System) unifies lens iris, gain, and shutter
Full HD Exmor CMOS sensors
The HXC-FB75 features three 2/3-inch Exmor CMOS sensors to produce excellent HD pictures.
Captures a variety of HD images
The HXC-FB75 produces a variety of selectable progressive and interlace HD signal formats, including 1080i/59.94, 50, 1080 PsF/29.97, 25, 720p/59.94, 50.
Down converted SD signal output from HXCU-FB70.
Hybrid-type optical fiber cable connection to CCU
Connected to the HXCU-FB70, hybrid type optical fiber cable with a Neutric connector can extend signal transmission with required power supply up to 1,148.29 ft. Full camera control is possible through a user-friendly operational panel designed specifically to work with the HXC series camera.
Long-distance transmission up to 6.21 mi with single-mode fiber cable
In the case of connection with a single-mode fiber cable (SMF), transmission can extend up to 6.21 mi if you are using a local power supply. In many facilities the SMF already laid as infrastructure, it enables you to install the camera system quickly and easily.
HDVF interface for connecting a variety of viewfinders
The HXC-FB75 has an HDVF interface that allows the latest HD portable viewfinders to be used, as well as all types of large HDVF viewfinders.
Wide range of image control functions
The system camera is full of creative image control functions such as MultiMatrix, Skin Tone Detail, Low Key Saturation, Knee Saturation and Auto Lens Aberration Compensation (ALAC).
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 318 ratings and reviews