The Sony HDVF-EL70 7.4" HD Electronic Viewfinder for Studio Cameras is equipped with OLED 7.4” screen designed for HD Studio camera such as HXC-FB75H, HDC1000/1000R, Studio buil-up kit HDLA1500, HDLA1507US or older model HD STUDIO hard camera system -High resolution, high contrast, and faithful color reproduction - especially for black * Provides a wide color gamut, a fast response time, and a wide viewing angle, which helps users to easily adjust the focus. * A unique mechanism for camera mounting allows highly flexible viewing positions - from high to low and front to back. The OLED viewfinder can even be positioned on the axis of the lens.
• 7.4-inch quarter HD (960 x 540) OLED panel packed with advanced OLED display technologies
• High contrast and wide dynamic range, thanks to OLED panel characteristics such as deep black color
• Focus Assist function supports accurate focusing
• Image Magnification function magnifies just the portion of the image that is in the viewfinder display
• Peaking Plus function enhances the edge of an object by color, area selected, or both
• Flexible position adjustment mechanism