SlingStudio HUB is a Portable, Wireless Live Multi Camera switcher, recorder and streaming. SlingStudio Hub allows you can connect 10 professional cameras, camcorders, SlingStudio CameraLink and smartphone with its grade 802.11ac wireless technology transmit video signal 300 feet of distance. Just under 3 lbs, SlingStudio Hub unit also has HDMI Input Type A connector support resolution of 1080p30.
SlingStudio HUB can record resolution at 1080p60 30 Mbp and with Console app running on iPad Air 2 or above you can configure your streaming server in the touch of a button and you are broadcasting your live-switched, multi-camera production to Facebook, YouTube and other sites in HD. SlingStudio HUB allow user simultaneous recording seven video channels into SD UHS or External USB 3.0 hard drives with SlingStudio USB-C Expander.
NEW! Console Update August 16, 2018
SlingStudio Console App iPad: v1.6.101
SlingStudio Console App Mac: v1.6.100
SlingStudio Capture App iOS: v1.2.27
New Console App Features
Use chroma key (green screen) in your productions, including using live video sources as backgrounds.
Import your own motion graphic overlays using chroma keying and use for animated lower thirds, logos, etc.
Switch between video sources automatically using custom time intervals or voice-activated switching.
Video Conferencing / Low-Delay Mode
Special low-delay mode optimized for teleconferencing with a remote location.
Plus many other enhancements including...
Ability to reorder video sources, ability to live stream without a storage device (SD/USB) when not recording, instant replay intervals increased up to 10 minutes, additional PIP positioning options, and more.
Wireless Video Inputs
With SlingStudio Capture App, you can use your iPhone 6* or higher or Android Phones with Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher.
Video: HDMI Type A connector - 1080i60, 1080p30, 720p60 and 720p30
Audio: 2-channel embedded audio (48 KHz, 16-bit)
HDMI Type C connector supporting up to 1080p60 video output of program/quad view. Zero-latency option available in HDMI passthrough mode for an HDMI input source
AV Sources Supported
Up to 10 connected sources and 4 monitored sources* in 1080p30/720p60/720p30 modes. Some example combinations include:
• 2 smartphones, 1 CameraLink, 1 HDMI input
• 3 smartphones, 1 HDMI input
• 3 cameras/camcorder via CameraLink, 1 HDMI input
• 4 cameras/camcorder via CameraLink
• 4 smartphones
Up to 2 monitored sources.* Some example combinations include:
• 2 cameras/camcorder via CameraLink
• 2 smartphones
• 1 camera/camcorder via CameraLink, 1 smartphone
Video Recording Formats (MP4)
• H.264 High Profile 4:2:0 support up to 1080p60 up to 30 Mbps
Multi-Stream Recording (MP4) ISO
• Record up to 7 simultaneous recordings
SlingStudio Console App (free for iPad Air 2 or higher)
Monitoring of all input sources
• Recording of all input sources, program stream, quad-view composite stream, and line-in audio
• Playback of all recordings
• Recordings are time-align-optimized for post-production workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Apple Final Cut Pro X
• Switching between different sources to create a live cut/program stream
• Video transitions supported: cut, dissolve, and wipe
• Live broadcasting to Facebook and YouTube
• Lower-third overlay
• Text overlay
• Multiple compositions (split view, PIP)
• Saving compositions and lower-thirds
• Mutes/unmutes audio to program mix
• Always-on audio (ON) or audio follows video (AFV) for all video input sources
• Mixing audio line-in input
• Volume fader control
• Audio metering
• Audio monitoring of inputs and program mix
Single location to visualize SlingStudio hotspot quality. For each connected device, the SlingStudio Hotspot Quality indicator provides real-time suggestions and troubleshooting tools for easy SlingStudio setup.
Information on your event settings within a project context (video production mode, storage left for recording, Internet upload speeds for live broadcasting, battery of each source, and battery indication for the SlingStudio Battery)
• HDMI output switching between quad-view input monitoring and program monitoring
• Importing to Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Apple Final Cut Pro X
• Saving lower-thirds/compositions
• Recording playback
• SD card or USB hard drives/SSD drives
• Real-time information on remaining hours of storage
• Testing write speed of storage devices to validate real-time recording bit rates
• Formatting of SD cards and USB drives
• Importing multimedia and graphics
SlingStudio Capture App (free for iPhone 6 or higher and Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher)
Support program tally
Manual focus/exposure lock support
Seamless integration with the SlingStudio Console app to switch to different video
production modes and bit rates
Seamless connection to SlingStudio wirelessly. SlingStudio Hotspot Quality
indicator showing connection quality.
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 365 ratings and reviews