The Quicklink Studio in a Box is a fully mobile solution which provides full studio control of the lighting and camera in order that the perfect picture can be achieved of the interviewee. Return of the studio anchor can be sent to the user to view on the 8.4” touchscreen in order that the ‘in front of camera’ experience is more natural. Connecting to Quicklink’s globally oprimised low latency infrastructure, the Studio-in-a-box delivers bi-directional video/audio between the contributor and broadcaster when used with a Studio Server. The Quicklink Manager will allow you to control your vision lighting and sound from any web browser and the Studio Server will provide your inputs/outputs to air. The Studio-in-a-box requires only an internet connection and is a simple one button operation.
The solution allows you to manage your vision, lighting and sound remotely from a secure web management portal. The Studio-in-a-box includes an inbuilt 8.4” touchscreen monitor, Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera and lighting.
The inbuilt Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera enables you to remotely control the zoom, focus, exposure, aperture, pan and tilt. The Panasonic camera also allows you to remotely control image adjustment, enabling you to control the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness, gamma, white balance, backlight compensation and gain of the camera. The solution also allows you to control the brightness and colour temperature of the inbuilt lighting along with up to 5 DMX-512 lights.
Requiring only an internet connection, the Remote Studio-in-a-box is a simple one button operation for the contributor. The Studio-in-a-box is everything you need in one compact solution, including Panasonic PTZ camera, lighting, microphone, headset and carry case. The compliment the Remote Studio-in-a-box, Quicklink have also launched the Studio-in-a-box 1U. This solution is available as a 1U unit that allows you to remotely control HD productions using your own Panasonic PTZ camera and DMX-512 lighting.
• Inbuilt touchscreen 8.4" monitor to view local and studio output
• Inbuilt Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera (optional)
• Full remote camera image adjustment
• Full 1080p
• Full duplex audio/video with ultra-low latency
• Full audio metering and level control
• Remote IFB
• Supports secondary HDMI output monitor
• Teleprompter supported via NDI/SDI
• Inbuilt lighting with remote controllable brightness
• DMX-512 lighting remote control (x5)
• Secure globally optimised low latency network backbone
• Two-factor cloud based management portal
• Additional capacity to allow live streaming
• Rugged aluminium housing in a carry on approved case
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 303 ratings and reviews