The NewTek TriCaster TC1 BASE Bundle includes the TriCaster TC1 2RU Live Production System, TC1 Small Control Panel, and USB keyboard & mouse. Powered with 16-input switching, live streaming, and multi-channel recording in HD, 3G, and 4K UHD at 60p. Equipped with hundreds of advanced production values, including four M/E buses, integrated Skype video calling, two video servers for clips playback, multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive. Simultaneously send Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, and YouTube™ Live. Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, and YouTube. This new TriCaster TC1 provides powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options.
TriCaster TC1 BASE Bundle presents your audience with an immersive viewing experience defined by amazing clarity and incredible detail. Produce programs, performances, events and live sports in true 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) resolution with support for native 2160p video at 60 frames per second. Unlike other products that promise 4K UHD, only TriCaster TC1 allows you to switch, stream and record 4K UHD video without compromising the frame rate or the number of available inputs. The Built-In Video Servers included in the TC1 allows you add files for on demand and automated playback, including auto-advancing playlists, oncue instant replay, live-edited highlight reels, and much more. With responsive player controls, presets, real-time editing tools, selectable transitions, and playlist effects, you have everything needed to make magic from your stored media.
Skype TX is also integrated in the TriCaster TC1. You can now easily conduct a live Skype video call with any remote guest, anywhere in the world, without the need of additional equipment. The studio-grade version of the popular app, Skype TX enhances the real-time interaction with broadcast-quality video and balanced audio, allowing you to present production-ready conversations, interviews, reports, and more-regardless of the caller’s device.
The NewTek TriCaster TC1 Base bundle is the essential solution for modern video production. With industry-leading, software-driven live production technology; a 16-input, multi-source video workflow with out-of-the-box support for four SDI hardware inputs; and an included 1.5-stripe control panel with 14 source buttons, the NewTek TriCaster TC1 Base bundle provides everything you need to create more incredible content, make it available in more places, and reach viewers-whenever and wherever they watch..
Produce amazing content with hundreds of advanced production capabilities for video switching, playback, mix effects, graphics, audio mixing, virtual sets, and more.
4K UHD 60p Capable
Deliver an immersive viewing experience for programs, performances, events, and sports with native support for true 4K Ultra HD resolution at 60 frames per second.
Native IP Processing
Present your video as it was meant to be seen with NewTek’s software-driven processing maintaining native resolution of every signal from input to output.
Multi-Source Video Mixing
Create compelling content using any combination of compatible SDI and IP video sources, including local and remote cameras, mobile devices, Skype video calls, computers, streaming media, video files, graphics, and more.
Produce content for any screen or schedule, with SDI and IP live output, multi-channel recording, multi-platform live streaming, social media publishing, and more.
• Switching, streaming, recording, and delivery in HD, 3G, and 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps
• True IP switching, with native software-driven processing for maximum production power and flexibility
• Native integration of NDI™, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, supporting video, audio, and data transmission over IP with near-zero latency Comprehensive camera coverage and compelling multi-source video mixing, including 16 external inputs—more than any TriCaster past or present
• Studio-grade Skype® video calling with multi-channel Skype TX software integration
• Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without any additional hardware
• Multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive
• Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™ Live, and more
• Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
• Powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options
• Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and 4 x 4 x 4 channel routing
• Premier creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chromakeying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more
• Industry-standard 2RU hardware chassis with 400W PSU
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 440 ratings and reviews