The VC-A70H 4K UHD 12x Optical Zoom PTZ Video Camera (Black) from Lumens is equipped with a professional 1/2.3-type progressive scan “Exmor R” CMOS sensor with 9 megapixels output resolution that delivers a superb clear and vivid live image. The superior 12x optical zoom lens, excellent white balance, and exposure mode delivers a clear image even in low light or the extreme contrast of brightness and darkness of a conference room. The camera covers a wide shooting angle and utilizes a highly efficient DC motor servo controller to achieve high-speed, quiet and precise positioning movements with smooth PTZ operations. The VC-A70H HD PTZ camera has HDBaseT interfaces allowing Ultra HD resolution and long distance transmission up to 70 meters which carries power, video, and control through one CAT5e/6 cable. Lumens VC-A70H 4K Ultra HD PTZ camera is applicable for lecture capture, videoconferencing and broadcasting systems.
With an approximate 0.4" minimum object distance on the wide end of the zoom, you can use this in a small conference room, or mount it in a lecture hall using the 12x optical (12x digital) reach of the zoom lens to get close to your subject. Camera control is via the built-in RS-232 / RS-422 interface with the camera supporting VISCA and Pelco-D protocols. Supporting PoE (Power over Ethernet), you can power it from a PoE RJ-45 connector. It also supports HDBaseT, which supplies control, power and video output. The camera supports WDR and 3D NR for a clean image, and the image flip feature allows you to mount the camera on a desktop or the ceiling and adjust the orientation of the image to keep it upright.
• 4K UHD 30fps and 1080P 60fps video signal output format
• 12x optical zoom with 2x clear Image zoom, total 24x zoom
• 74 degrees Horizontal Field of View (HFoV)
• HDBaseT interface carries power, video and control through one CAT5e/6 cable
• HDMI and HDBaseT image output simultaneously
• Built-in Tally light
• Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation: 300 degrees/sec
• Wide Pan/Tilt/Zoom mechanism: Horizontal viewing angle: -170° to +170° Tilting angle up to 90°, and down to -30°
• Up to 128 user defined preset modes to allow ease of use in all environments
• Clear images without blur even while being operated
• High speed, stable, quiet, and effortless positioning ensure the highest quality images