Call Us Now
The Datavideo TC-200 & CG-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit combines the TC-200 Overlay Box with the CG-200 CG software into an on-screen graphics and titling solution that requires minimal PC processing power. The TC-200 can be used with Datavideo’s Windows-based Character Generator software such as CG-200, CG-250, CG-350 and CG-500.
The CG-200 Character Generator is designed to be easy to learn and quick to use as well as offering lots of professional features. It allows producers to create professional overlays in the field with a Windows laptop instead of having to transport a high-end desktop PC with PCIe cards fitted. While the TC-200 allows producers to create professional CG overlays with a Windows laptop instead of transporting a high-end desktop PC with PCIe cards fitted. This manual covers the TC-200 overlay box only, a separate manual is provided with the supplied Character Generator software.
The CG-200 outputs a computer-generated video stream from a conventional laptop or PC running Windows via HDMI connection. Instead of RGB the output video format is 4:2:2 YCbCr+Alpha. Special hardware is required to separate picture and alpha channels such as Datavideo’s TC-200 overlay box or a Datavideo Switcher such as the SE-2200, SE-2800, SE-2850 and the upcoming TC-100 box.
• HDMI input for laptop CG overlay input.
• HD-SDI video input for overlay or optional genlock.
• Two HD-SDI outputs can be configured as separate Key & Fill outputs or as CG overlay with video.
• Supports video resolutions up to 1080i including PAL & NTSC.
• Unit can be powered from Battery DC voltage when using an accessory battery mounting plate [7 to 15 V DC Input].
• Easy to follow DIP switch configuration.
*An optional DVI to HDMI cable or Display Port adaptor to HDMI cable may be required depending on the laptop being used.
• PAL, NTSC and HD video resolutions up to 1080 supported
• HDMI / DVI / Display Port CG overlay output*.
• Supports Windows based TrueType / OpenType
• Clock Function HH:MM or HH:MM:SS.
• Count down timer HH:MM:SS.
• Count up timer HH:MM:SS.
• Import images with alpha channel PNG, TGA and GIF
• Import text from a file CSV, RTF, TXT.
• Horizontal text crawls
• Vertical text rolls
• Simple object animations
• Text and Object transparency
• Timed and manually started transitions