The Datavideo NVD-30 is a wired IP video decoder with HDMI from Datavideo. It features a Composite and analogue audio outputs and 1x HDMI video output. The NVD-30 decodes all common protocols such as RTP/RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS and can output SD/HD video at resolutions up to 1080p60. The NVD-30 Decodes directly from YouTube Live, UStream and most major CDNs without any 3rd party advertising. The NVD-30 delivers excellent image quality with very low delay. It can operate on standard 10/100Mb Ethernet networks.
The NVD-30 is the perfect partner to the Datavideo NVS-25/NVS-30 IP encoders allowing full HD point to point video links over Ethernet, WiFi or the Internet. When is connected to a Datavideo DVS-200 Cloud Streaming Server, the NVD-30 can function as an IPTV set-top box downloading a channel list of both live and pre-recorded streams automatically.
Platforms list supported by the plugin:
• Operates on standard 10/100Mb Ethernet networks
• Excellent image quality with very low delay
• Unicast and multicast support
• Supports RTP/RTSP (Unicast/Multicast), RTMP, UDP (Unicast/Multicast), TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS
• Direct decoding from most major CDNs without any 3rd party advertising
• Channel list download from DVS-200 Cloud Streaming Server
• Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
• Built in video scaler
• Supports Full HD video and audio
• Supports simultaneous digital embedded and analogue audio output
• Supports remote control by socket commands
• Small form factor, rack mountable using RMK-1
• Supports HDMI and Composite video output