CalMAN Studio Lite is limited version of SpectraCal's professional calibration software, CalMAN Studio. Use CalMAN Studio Lite to generate 3D LUTs for finishing software from Assimilate® and Blackmagic Design®, or to calibration computer workstations. Available bundled with the SpectraCal C6 and X-Rite OEM i1Display colorimeters.
- Features the latest AutoCube™ Technology for color correction 1D/3D LUTs
- Provides three options for generating 3D LUTs depending on user's unique needs and time constraints
- Exports 3D LUTs in any file format.
- Supports the most popular colorspace and gamma standards
- Offers basic hardware support for several popular meters from SpectraCal and X-Rite
- Supports Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve® and Assimilate SCRATCH® software as pattern generators
- Includes ICC+ Technology from CalMAN RGB for computer monitor calibrations
Windows® Vista™ or later with latest operating system updates installed (recommended: Windows 7® or later)
2 GHz processor (recommended: 2 GHz Dual Core Processor)
2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB RAM)
Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5
CalMAN Studio also supports Windows® Vista™ or later in VMWare Fusion® and Bootcamp® for Mac OS X® users.
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 412 ratings and reviews