CalMAN Studio Express creates corrective 3D LUTs in less than five minutes, using the CalMAN Lightning LUT™ feature. Generate 3D LUT files to upload into finishing software, like Assimilate SCRATCH® and Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve®.
The SpectraCal C6 Colorimeter is one of the most advanced light measurement devices available, rivaling high-end spectroradiometers in speed and accuracy. The C6 colorimeter is field-upgradeable with CalMAN 5, meaning that the calibration tables and supported display technologies are automatically updated when the device connects with the software. Every C6 colorimeter sold is first calibrated in SpectraCal's calibration lab with a Konica Minolta CS-2000 and shipped with a NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) certificate of accuracy.
- Features the latest Lightning LUT™ technology for color corrective 3D LUTs
- Reads 78 different color points in a 4,000 point cube in under five minutes
- Exports 3D LUTs in any file format
- Supports the most popular colorspace and gamma standards
- Offers basic hardware support for several popular meters from SpectraCal and X-Rite
- Supports Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve® and Assimilate SCRATCH® software as pattern generators calibrations
Windows® Vista™ or later with latest operating system updates installed (recommended: Windows 7® or later)
2 GHz processor (recommended: 2 GHz Dual Core Processor)
2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB RAM)
Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5
CalMAN Studio also supports Windows® Vista™ or later in VMWare Fusion® and Bootcamp® for Mac OS X® users.