NOTE: NO physical product ships, Davinci Resolve Studio activation license key delivers by email within 3 hours during normal business operation. Available only for U.S Customers. Choose Free Shipping at checkout!
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio (Activation Key) now fully integrates with Fusion visual effects and motion graphics tools, also adds even more audio tools plus hundreds of new features and improvements that editors and colorists have been asking for. Resolve Studio 15 features a totally new Fusion page for creating feature film quality visual effects and motion graphics animation. The new Fusion page is a true 3D workspace with over 250 tools for compositing, vector paint, particles, keying, rotoscoping, 2D and 3D text animation, tracking, stabilization and more. Fairlight audio has also been upgraded in DaVinci Resolve Studio 15. There are extensive ADR tools, retiming with pitch correction, normalization, audio and video scrollers, a fixed playhead with scrolling timeline, sound libraries, and over a dozen built in cross platform FairlightFX plugins such as reverb, hum removal, vocal channel and de‑esser.
INSTRUCTIONS: We strongly recommend backing up all projects prior installing DaVinci Resolve Studio 15. To activate DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio, your computer must be connected to the internet. Simply type or copy/paste in the activation key when first launching DaVinci Resolve Studio application. Once activated your DaVinci Resolve system does not need to be connected to the internet. Serial number can only operate on one computer at a time. You can de-activate from the activated computer if you want to move the activation to another computer.
Resolve has been growing from an industry-standard color grading software to a more and more complete post-production solution. Today, in one comprehensive application, Resolve includes advanced color correction, complete non-linear video editing, Fairlight audio post production, and Fusion VFX compositing and motion graphics. To access each toolset, simply switch to the tab/page that offers it. In addition to all this, Resolve also offers a powerful collaboration workflow and supports a suite of control panels designed specifically for color grading/video editing and Fairlight. Across all these pages, Resolve 15 offers major new features as well as a faster workflow thanks to the new Apple Metal and CUDA GPU processing.
DaVinci Resolve Studio features a new high performance playback engine that’s up to 10 times faster than before. In addition to extensive CPU and GPU optimizations, you also get better threading and GPU pipelining, lower latency, much faster UI refresh rates, support for Apple Metal and much more. This makes DaVinci Resolve faster and more responsive than ever so you get incredibly fluid performance and more precise editing, even on long timelines with thousands of clips. Scrubbing and playback are instantaneous and there is powerful new acceleration for processor intensive formats like H.264, making it possible to edit 4K images on a laptop.
Legendary Fairlight audio is now fully built into the DaVinci Resolve . Fairlight is famous for being used at the world’s highest end studios for audio post on film and television. Fairlight is known for both its superior sound quality and its speed. You get a massive set of professional audio tools for recording, editing and sweetening, professional bussing, mixing and routing, and multi format mastering to 3D audio formats such as 5.1, 7.1, Dolby and even 22.2. The state of the art, super low latency audio engine is designed to work with 192kHz 96-bit audio and delivers up to 1,000 tracks with real time EQ, dynamics processing and plug-ins on every track when used with the Fairlight Audio Accelerator. Plus the new Fairlight audio can record up to 96 channels while simultaneously playing back up to 150 audio channels, while mixing it all in real time! There simply is no other software available with this level of dedicated audio power.
For coloring, there are over 20 new Resolve FX filters that make it easy to remove dust, fix dead pixels, warp images and more. The amazing new face enhancement tool lets you automatically recognizes and tracks facial features so you can quickly smooth skin, adjust skin tone, brighten eyes, and even change lip color, all without having to manually select or rotoscope any part of the image. The face enhancement tool is an indispensable feature that colorists will use every single day. In addition, there are new stabilization, match move, and other image processing tools that give colorists more creative options than ever before. You can add a DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel, DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel or a DaVinci Resolve Advanced Control panel for the ultimate high speed workflow. All controls are logically placed near natural hand positions and are made out of the highest quality materials. Smooth, high resolution weighted trackballs and precision engineered knobs and dials feature the perfect amount of resistance for accurately adjusting any setting. The DaVinci Resolve control panels give colorists and editors fluid, hands on control over multiple parameters at the same time, allowing them to create looks that are simply impossible with a standard mouse.
New Features in 15
• Improved performance when rendering H.264 clips.
• Clip names can be added as part of a window burn.
• Added support for HTML text formatting in subtitles.
• Added support for 2D and 3D title templates.
• Subclip extents can now be changed from the Edit timeline.
• Dynamic Trim icon has been added to the toolbar with slip and slide indicators.
• Audio automation data can now be edited on Fairlight page.
• FairlightFX now include presets and users can now create their own.
• Sound libraries can now be created using DaVinci Resolve disk databases.
• Initial ResolveFX and OpenFX plugin support has been added to the Fusion page.
• New bypass Color and Fusion effects button has been added to all pages.
• Fusion compositions can now be copied and applied to additional clips.
• MediaIn nodes now let users modify trim and media properties.
• Saver nodes have been added to the Fusion page.
• Clip level blanking output is now supported on the Color page.
• Nodes can now be assigned custom colors on the Color page.
• Compositing images with transparency has been improved.
• Optical flow performance has been dramatically improved.
• DCTL support has been extended and now supports ResolveFX.
• On-screen control for OpenFX and ResolveFX are now more responsive.
• Added support for encoding CEA-708 closed captions in MXF OP1a clips.
• Added support for encoding EXR clips with alpha channels.
• Added support for importing audio clip levels from AAF imports.
• New French and Portuguese language localization.
• Improved codec and format listing on the Deliver page.
• Simultaneous monitoring of SDR and HDR for DolbyVisionTM and HDR10+.
• New support for importing audio only AAF timelines.
• New support for Final Cut Pro X XML version 1.8.
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 415 ratings and reviews