Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio now includes activation license key. To activate DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio, you’ll need to be connected to the internet. Simply type or copy/paste in the activation key when first launching DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio application. Once activated your DaVinci Resolve system does not need to be connected to the internet.
It is essential to uninstall DaVinci Resolve Lite version, before installing DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio. Serial number can only operate on one computer at a time. You can de-activate from the activated computer if you want to move the activation to another computer.
Click here to download Davinci Resolve Studio 14 on Blackmagic Design official website.
NOTE: NO physical product shipped, activation license key will be emailed within three hours for orders received during normal business hours. Choose Free Shipping at checkout.
DaVinci Resolve Studio 14 (License Key) from Blackmagic Design is an All-in-One high end multimedia application. You'll get professional editing, color correction and the new Fairlight audio tools. All it takes is a single click to switch between editing, color and audio. Included with new multi user collaboration tools let everyone work on the same project at the same time, so you no longer have to import, export, translate or conform projects.
DaVinci Resolve Studio features a new high performance playback engine that’s up to 10 times faster than before. In addition to extensive CPU and GPU optimizations, you also get better threading and GPU pipelining, lower latency, much faster UI refresh rates, support for Apple Metal and much more. This makes DaVinci Resolve faster and more responsive than ever so you get incredibly fluid performance and more precise editing, even on long timelines with thousands of clips. Scrubbing and playback are instantaneous and there is powerful new acceleration for processor intensive formats like H.264, making it possible to edit 4K images on a laptop.
Legendary Fairlight audio is now fully built into the DaVinci Resolve . Fairlight is famous for being used at the world’s highest end studios for audio post on film and television. Fairlight is known for both its superior sound quality and its speed. You get a massive set of professional audio tools for recording, editing and sweetening, professional bussing, mixing and routing, and multi format mastering to 3D audio formats such as 5.1, 7.1, Dolby and even 22.2. The state of the art, super low latency audio engine is designed to work with 192kHz 96-bit audio and delivers up to 1,000 tracks with real time EQ, dynamics processing and plug-ins on every track when used with the Fairlight Audio Accelerator. Plus the new Fairlight audio can record up to 96 channels while simultaneously playing back up to 150 audio channels, while mixing it all in real time! There simply is no other software available with this level of dedicated audio power.
For coloring, there are over 20 new Resolve FX filters that make it easy to remove dust, fix dead pixels, warp images and more. The amazing new face enhancement tool lets you automatically recognizes and tracks facial features so you can quickly smooth skin, adjust skin tone, brighten eyes, and even change lip color, all without having to manually select or rotoscope any part of the image. The face enhancement tool is an indispensable feature that colorists will use every single day. In addition, there are new stabilization, match move, and other image processing tools that give colorists more creative options than ever before. You can add a DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel, DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel or a DaVinci Resolve Advanced Control panel for the ultimate high speed workflow. All controls are logically placed near natural hand positions and are made out of the highest quality materials. Smooth, high resolution weighted trackballs and precision engineered knobs and dials feature the perfect amount of resistance for accurately adjusting any setting. The DaVinci Resolve control panels give colorists and editors fluid, hands on control over multiple parameters at the same time, allowing them to create looks that are simply impossible with a standard mouse.
New Features in 14
• All new collaboration workflow which allows multiple users to work on the same project at the same time
• Added ability for collaborating video/audio editors and colorists to work on the same timeline at the same time
• Resolve Collaboration supports any shared storage technology and works with a PostgreSQL shared database server
• Support for live saving all collaborator actions in a collaborative project
• Support for Project Manager indicators to show collaborative projects
• Ability for collaborators to pick a profile on their shared projects
• First come first serve write access for Media Pool Bins with read access for everyone else
• Live Media Pool side bar bin updates including user locks and refresh available indicators
• Timeline indicators to show user locks and refresh available
• Live update of Color Page thumbnail icons to indicate user locks and refresh available
• Live sharing of Color Page still galleries
• New compare timeline tool to simplify merging timelines from multiple collaborative users *
• Live group chat feature on collaborative projects
• New Fairlight audio processing engine for all audio in Resolve
• New Fairlight page with dedicated audio editing, mixing, finishing and mastering controls
• Support for unlimited audio tracks, 8 main, sub and aux outputs
• Support for Fairlight Audio Accelerator and I/O hardware
• Support for Fairlight free standing and desktop consoles
• Single and dual monitor UI configurations on the Fairlight page
• Fairlight page includes Media Pool, timeline, metering, mixer, effects, video preview, timeline index and inspector
• Six band EQ for every track
• Expander/Gate, Compressor and Limiter Dynamics for every track
• 2D and 3D Pan control for sound placement *
• Timeline toolbar includes a pointer and a marquee tool, automation state, snapping, flags, markers and timeline options
• Automation includes trim state, touch, latch or off mode, event selection
• Support for separate enables for fader, mute, pan, EQ, compressor, Gate, Aux, Limiter and Plugins
• Support for track colors on the timeline
• Support for dragging just video or audio from the source viewer
• Support for a toggle to switch between single viewer and dual viewer mode
• Support of OFX plugins as filters in Timeline
• Ability to drag and drop a transition from one clip to another
• Redesigned Effects Library for easier navigation and search
• Support for improved "Play Around" functionality with contextual behavior depending on selection
• Support for Blur Dissolve transition
• Support for audio waveforms on Multicam Clips, Compound Clips and Timeline Clips
• Support for alpha rendering from source when using Fusion Connect
• ResolveFX plugins are now sorted into logical groups of effects
• Support for starred favorites for OpenFX is not available on the Color page
• Ability to paste tracking data between the FX tracker and the Power Window tracker
• Improved ResolveFX Lens Flare
• Support for Gamut Mapping from Timeline to Output Color Space in Resolve Color Management
• Support for Gamut Mapping in the ResolveFX Color Space Transform plugin
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 303 ratings and reviews