KONA IP Video/Audio Capture and Playback Card is AJA’s first desktop video and audio I/O product for professional IP based workflows – is now shipping. KONA IP is supported by several industry leading content creation software and solutions companies including Avid®, Adobe®, and Grass Valley®; it also works seamlessly with AJA Desktop software including AJA Control Room, Control Panel, and SDK tools. As a founding member of the AIMS Alliance and a participating member of the Aspen Community and Sony’s IP Live Alliance, AJAdesigned KONA IP to improve flexibility for content creators, offering seamless functionality with popular programs such as Adobe After Effects® and Adobe Photoshop® from anywhere.
This IP Cature and Playback Card is the Latest venerable member from KONA desktop I/O product line with 2K/HD/SD workflows and the ability to take advantage of emerging standards in IP compression and protocols when it is necessary. With 2 x 10GigE SFP cages for multichannel input and or output enabling effective both reception and delivery. Mix and match with the same high quality uncompressed 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 2K/HD/SD video and with 16-Channel embedded audio.
This card is now supported by some leading third-party operation such as NLE, compositing and streaming applications including the most recent Adobe tools, Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools and Grass Valley’s EDIUS. Including a Downstream Keyer with support for graphics with alpha channel over video, matte or framebuffer, or framebuffer content over incoming video or matte, perfect for the needs of live IP delivery.
The KONA IP make it easier to edit, playback, deliver and monitor from anywhere across the world as long as the bandwidth tie into IP Infrastructure. HDMI output with frame rates up to 60p with cost effective HDMI display to ensure easy access to simplifying workflows whenever needed. Also, it supports compressed codecs like J2K and advanced IP protocols including VSF TR-04, VSF TR-03 that comes in handy when transporting the essences.UPC:
• (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
• (HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• (HD) 1080i 25, 29.97
• (HD) 720P 50, 59.94, 60
• (SD) 625i 25
• (SD) 525i 29.97
Media Transport Interface for 2022-6
• 2 x SFP+ Cages - SFPs not included.
Video Output Digital
• HDMI v1.4
Audio Input Digital
• 16-Channel SDI embedded audio, 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz synchronous
Audio Output Digital
• 16-Channel SDI embedded audio, 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
• Supports graphics with alpha channel over video, matte or framebuffer, or framebuffer content over incoming video or matte
Reference and LTC I/O
• 1 x BNC assignable to reference video or LTC input
• Analog Color Black (1V) or Composite Sync (2 or 4V)
• 8-lane PCIe 2.0
Size (w x d x h)
• 0.75" x 8.25" x 5.0" (19.05mm x 209.55mm x 127mm)
• 0.7 lb (0.4 kg)
• 25W typical, 27W maximum
• Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
Core Microsystems has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 327 ratings and reviews