NewTek Triple Play SD Bundle
NewTek Triple Play Standard Definition Bundle
Make your production studio even more flexible and powerful with the Triple Play bundle for TriCaster BROADCAST, STUDIO, and PRO. Get LiveControl external switcher, TimeWarp slow-motion, instant replay device and LiveText remote titler all for one low price - a savings of $1,000.
TriCaster LC-11 is an optional switching control surface for TriCaster that provides touch control of each input, for more compelling productions with tighter pacing. TriCaster LC-11 can be used with other NewTek accessories, including LiveText and TimeWarp, to more efficiently integrate titling, replay and slow motion into your live productions.
With TriCaster LC-11, the director and technical director can focus on their respective roles to improve the accuracy, pacing, and overall quality of video productions and live webcasts. The simple layout and large back-lit buttons provide the physical touch and feel of familiar control mechanisms, allowing technical directors to keep their eyes forward and react quickly, which is important in fast-paced production.
NewTek TimeWarp is an external replay controller for the NewTek family of TriCaster products and VT. TimeWarp is an optional controller surface that provides clip selection, marking and playback at various speeds. This USB-connected tabletop controller gives a dedicated operator the power that previously only a large, mobile production crew wielded. Once the slo-mo operator marks beginning and end segments of the chosen input, they are instantly available for replay.
Fast-paced action deserves a second look. Or, a third. NewTek TimeWarp replay controller extends the live production capabilities of TriCaster by providing a dedicated operator for video playback. Enjoy the freedom of instant replay, while you continue recording Program output. TimeWarp will elevate your sports and event production with instant replay and beautiful slow motion.
When you edit, you are used to marking in and out points, right? Now do that with your live production. As TriCaster records the event, you can bracket a moment in time, and send that clip to DDR, awaiting the director’s touch for playback. Choose a playback speed and deliver slow motion every time.
NewTek LiveText 2, remote titling system for the NewTek TriCaster family of products, allows you to add a dedicated HD title station to your live production, presentation or webcast, and provides scrolls, crawls and still pages directly from a laptop or other computer. LiveText 2 with integrated DataLink allows operators to pre-produce graphics and titles off-site, or on the way to the location, and delivers real-time display of scores, times, prices and other rapidly-changing information, providing instant updates to TriCaster.
LiveText 2 remote titling software for the TriCaster family of products, allows you to add a dedicated title station to your live production. LiveText 2 provides increased workflow support with the ability to send HD titles and graphics to any TriCaster portable live production system, including the recently launched TriCaster TCXD850, and TriCaster TCXD300.
In fast-paced live productions, it helps to share the workload with others - one person switching sources while another focuses on titles. TriCaster, a market leader for its ease of use, makes live production even more enjoyable with LiveText 2.
LiveText 2 runs independently on your laptop or computer communicating directly with the TriCaster and provides scrolls, crawls, title pages and lower thirds to your live production or live web stream. LiveText 2 with integrated DataLink allows operators to pre-produce graphics and titles off-site, or on the way to the location, and delivers real-time display of scores, times, prices and other rapidly-changing information, providing instant updates to TriCaster.
While TriCaster excels at one-person production, many producers want to involve as many hands as possible. With the addition of LiveText 2 to your live production, a separate graphics operator can ensure the correct title is ready for display at all times and title updates can be incorporated on the fly. Now, managing last-minute speaker changes is easy, and monitoring real-time data makes updating effortless.
- High quality, hermetically-sealed magnetic-reed switches
- High quality, Panasonic rotary encoders
- Speed control
- Effects selection
- CG page selection
- 8-bit stepping for 256 discrete transition levels on T-bar
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 compatible connection
- Requires TriCaster software Update 2.0 or VT version 5.2
- Works with TriCaster PRO, STUDIO, BROADCAST, and VT
- USB-powered desktop controller
- High quality, hermetically-sealed magnetic-reed switches with controls for:
- Selecting DDR1 or DDR2
- Selection or List playback mode
- Remove clip, Mark Replay In, Mark Replay Out
- Set playback speed at 25, 33, 50, 75 or 100%
- Previous clip, First frame, Last frame, Next clip
- Stop, Pause, Play
- Jog/shuttle controller for rapid clip preview
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 compatible connection
- 10.25” W x 1.5” H x 6.75” D
- 2.2 pounds
- Requires TriCaster software 2.0 and up
- CPU supporting the SSE2 instruction set (typically an Intel® Core2® or better)
- Graphics display card (PCI-E recommended) with Microsoft® DirectX® 9 (or better) compatibility
- Monitor, capable of displaying a minimum resolution of 1280x800 pixels
- 2GB RAM (4GB or more preferred)
- Gigabit network recommended for network transmission to supported live systems (TriCaster)
- Provides touch control of all inputs for technical directors
- Allows director to focus on quality and pacing of live production
- Improves accuracy for shot selection and live switching
- Improve production quality by adding a dedicated replay operator
- Record a selected TriCaster input with instant access to that footage
- Surpass audience expectations with instant replay & slow motion at any venue
- Provide your clients with a more polished production
- Mark in, mark out, cue and play clips without distracting director
- Network-style, dedicated HD graphics operation
- Send HD titles and graphics to any TriCaster portable live production system
- DataLink application integrated for real-time display of scores, times, prices, or any rapidly changing data
- LiveTime™ delivers embedded real-time clock and date displays in the title pages
- Easy management of title changes for speakers and events
- Improves production quality and accuracy
- Allows pre-production of titles on a Windows® laptop
- Lets you expand your team with on-air titles from a remote station
- Provides easy creation of still, scroll and crawl pages
- Save one page or the entire project for total flexibility
- Wide variety of text options using any installed TrueType font
- Pages saved as 32-bit images for transparency with overlays
- Instantly save or recall text styles
- Allows creation of graphic objects (boxes, circles, splines)
- Provides powerful vector-based drawing tools for custom graphics