NewTek TriCaster LC-11 Control Surface (for TC STUDIO and TC 300)
TriCaster LC-11 Control Surface (for TC STUDIO and TC 300) is an optional switching control surface that provides touch control of each input, for more compelling productions with tighter pacing. TriCaster LC-11 can be used with other NewTek accessories, including LiveText and TimeWarp, to more efficiently integrate titling, replay and slow motion into your live productions.
With TriCaster LC-11 Control Surface, the director and technical director can focus on their respective roles to improve the accuracy, pacing, and overall quality of video productions and live webcasts. The simple layout and large back-lit buttons provide the physical touch and feel of familiar control mechanisms, allowing technical directors to keep their eyes forward and react quickly, which is important in fast-paced production.
- High quality, hermetically-sealed magnetic-reed switches
- High quality, Panasonic rotary encoders
- Speed control
- Effects selection
- CG page selection
- 8-bit stepping for 256 discrete transition levels on T-bar
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 compatible connection
- Requires TriCaster software Update 2.0 or VT version 5.2
- Works with TriCaster Pro, Studio, Broadcast, and VT
- Provides touch control of all inputs for technical directors
- Allows director to focus on quality and pacing of live production
- Improves accuracy for shot selection and live switching