ATTO ExpressSAS H380 SAS/SATA II PCIe Host Adapter
The ExpressSAS H380 SAS/SATA HBA provides high-speed 3Gb/s performance at 300MB/s per port. The H380 combines pwerful hardware and software elements to manage latency in real-time environments, delivering smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance.
The ExpressSAS H380 low-profile host adapter provides SAS/SATA II connectivity while delivering blazing-fast 3Gb/s performance at 300MB/s per port. Leveraging a serial, point-to-point architecture and PCI Express bus technology, ExpressSAS host adapters are engineered for the most demanding IT and digital media applications. The ExpressSAS H380 features eight external ports and is highly scalable, allowing connection of up to 256 end-point devices through SAS expanders.
Included with the H380 is an easy-to-use utility that enables management, monitoring, and configuration through an intuitive GUI. Also incorporated, is ATTO's field-proven Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology to meet the most demanding performance requirements of data intensive applications. In addition, ATTO provides industry standard PCIe to SAS control using Serial SCSI Protocol (SSP), Serial ATA Tunneling Protocol (STP), and Serial Management Protocol (SMP).
- 8 external ports in a low-profile form factor
- x8 PCI Express (PCIe) host connection
- 4.8GB/s throughput in full-duplex mode
- SAS, SATA, SATA II connectivity
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
- Support for up to 256 end devices
- User-friendly GUI based configuration utility
- Driver support for Windows®, Linux, Mac®, VMware®
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant