ATTO ExpressPCI UL5D LP Ultra320 SCSI PCIe Host Adapter
Engineered for performance and reliability, the ExpressPCI UL5D LP host adapter delivers field-tested and time-proven SCSI connectivity. Perfect for tape and external storage, the UL5D LP HBA is designed to compliment high-performance Direct Attached Storage (DAS) in multiple environments by providing a flexible solution for the most discriminating storage network consumer.
The ATTO ExpressPCI UL5D Low-Profile Ultra320 SCSI host adapter is the industry’s first low-profile PCIe SCSI host adapter. Utilizing Ultra320 SCSI and PCI Express (PCIe) technology. With throughput of up to 320MB/s per channel for a combined speed of up to 640MB/s, the ATTO ExpressPCI UL5D Low-Profile SCSI HBA is ideal for integration into enclosures where space is at a premium.
Easy to deploy, manage and scale, the UL5D Low-Profile host adapter is the ideal solution for data-intensive environments such as 10-bit high definition video, transactional database applications, email servers and large server farm.
- Ultra320 SCSI
- Dual stacked external VHDCI connectors
- Up to 640MB/s data-transfer rate
- Dual independent SCSI channels
- x4 PCI Express host connection
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
- Driver support for Windows®, Linux, Mac®, Novell® NetWare
- Supports up to 30 SCSI bus IDs
- Up to 12 meter cable lengths
- RoHS Compliant3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant